Fiji Foreign Exchange Dealer / Forex Broker License
Establishing a Foreign Exchange Dealer License in Fiji – How Does It Work?
- To begin the process, our team will need to gather some basic documentation related to your brokerage such as the business plan, intended corporate structure, and KYC documentation of all directors.
- Upon receiving these required documents, we’ll then need to know the intended business name so we can begin the process of incorporating a local entity in Fiji.
- After successful registration of the company, we’ll then proceed with the license application.
- During the license application process we’ll communicate with your team regarding updates as well as any additional items that may be required.
- As soon as we receive license approval, we’ll then assist in establishing a bank account.
Important Facts Related to a Forex Broker License in Fiji
- Paid up capital is currently set at $25,000
- The Reserve Bank of Fiji (RFB) requires that all licensed forex brokers appoint a minimum of one local director
- Taxes on net profits are 20%
- All ongoing expenses must be paid in the local currency, the Fiji dollar
- Total time to obtain a license varies between 3 to 5 months
Atomiq Consulting – Your Forex Broker Licensing Partner
Founded in 2014, Atomiq Consulting has been helping both new and established FX brokers obtain regulation in a variety of jurisdictions around the globe. If you are strongly considering a Foreign Exchange Dealer license in Fiji, we are the ideal partner to assist you with all steps of the process. Due to our positive track record, commitment to excellence, and industry knowledge, brokers around the globe recognize Atomiq Consulting as the ideal choice for assistance in establishing a forex broker license.
Get a Free Quote on a Fiji Forex License Today!
To learn more about the set up process, fees, and other questions pertaining to a forex broker license in Fiji, don’t hesitate to contact us today!
Fiji Foreign Exchange Dealer License FAQ
Are there any licensed brokers currently for sale in Fiji?
In addition to license consultation, we can also assist you in acquiring an existing offshore licensed broker. Because our offers vary based on availability in the market, it is best to contact us directly to discuss our current offers.
After the Fiji FX license has been approved, does Atomiq Consulting also assist with establishing a bank account?
Yes, as part of our license consultation services, we will also help your broker apply for a local bank account in Fiji.
Which regulatory body oversees forex & CFD trading in Fiji?
The Reserve Bank of Fiji (RFB) is responsible for regulating foreign exchange (FX) and CFD trading in Fiji.
Is Atomiq Consulting able to assist with locating a local office in Fiji?
Yes, we are able to help with obtaining an office and finding local staff to operate and manage it.
What forex broker license jurisdictions are similar to Fiji?
Brokers considering offshore licensing options may also be interested in applying for a forex broker license in Seychelles. In addition, a license in the Cayman Islands should be another consideration.
How many directors are required to obtain a Fiji forex broker license?
A minimum of 1 director.
Under what law or guidelines is forex regulated in Fiji?
Forex regulation in Fiji falls is governed by the Exchange Control Act.
What are the minimum capital requirements needed to obtain a forex broker license in Fiji?
In Fiji, the capital requirements are set at $25,000.
ASIC’s Product Intervention Calls for Reduced Leverage and Negative Balance Protection in Australia
The Australian Securities & Investments Commission, commonly referred to as ASIC recently announced significant changes regarding the regulation of forex […]View More
The Bahamas SCB Enacts Sweeping Changes for Bahamas Forex Broker License Applicants and Licensees
In a recent landmark decision, the Bahamas SCB has enacted annual and quarterly cost increases for both licensed brokers as […]View More