Seychelles Forex License
Establishing a Forex Broker License in Seychelles – How Does It Work?
- To start the process, our team will need to collect documentation related to your forex broker.
- Upon receiving all required documents, the first step in the process is choosing a business name and incorporating a new entity in Seychelles.
- After successful company registration, we’ll then proceed with the license application.
- During the application process we’ll communicate with your broker regarding updates and any requests for additional documentation or paperwork.
- Upon successful approval of the license, we’ll also assist in establishing a local bank account.
Important Facts Related to a Seychelles FX Broker License
- Capital requirements are currently set at $50,000
- A minimum of 2 local directors are required
- Per regulations, a physical office in Seychelles is mandatory
- Competitive taxes on gross income
- Estimated time to receive the license ranges from 4 – 6 months
Check Out Our YouTube Channel!
Atomiq Consulting – Forex Broker Regulation Expertise
If you are looking to obtain a forex broker license in Seychelles, don’t hesitate to contact Atomiq Consulting today. After learning more about your brokerage and business plans we are happy to provide a price quote and overview of the license process.
With decades of experience in the forex industry and broker licensing services, Atomiq Consulting is the ideal choice for a professional and efficient application process in Seychelles.
Contact Us Today To Obtain a Free Price Quote!
To learn more about applying for a forex broker license in Seychelles, the ongoing fees involved, or address any other questions, don’t hesitate to contact us today!
FAQ Related to Obtaining a Seychelles Forex License
Are there any licensed brokers in Seychelles currently for sale?
In addition to license consultation, we can also assist you in acquiring an existing offshore licensed broker. Because our offers vary based on availability in the market, it is best to contact us directly to discuss our current offers.
How much capital is needed to obtain a forex broker license in Seychelles?
In certain jurisdictions, capital is set on a case-by-case basis, for example, a forex license in BVI doesn’t have set capital requirements. In Seychelles, however, paid up capital is currently fixed at $50,000.
Which regulatory body oversees online forex trading in Seychelles?
The Seychelles Financial Services Authority (FSA) regulates forex & CFD trading in Seychelles.
What offshore jurisdictions are similar to Seychelles?
Does the Seychelles FSA place any restrictions on deposit bonuses, trading contests or other promotions?
No. Forex & CFD brokers licensed in Seychelles are free to offer deposit bonuses and other types of promotions without any restrictions.
Is there a directory of forex brokers currently licensed in Seychelles?
Yes. The Seychelles FSA maintains an active directory of all licensed forex brokers on their website.
What are the corporate taxes that regulated forex brokers are subject to in the Seychelles?
Seychelles Forex brokers licensed by the Seychelles FSA are subject to a 3% corporate tax.
What law governs forex trading for brokers licensed in Seychelles?
Can forex brokers licensed in Seychelles offer deposit bonuses and other trading promotions?
Yes. There are no restrictions on deposit bonuses, trading contests, and other promotions for FX brokers licensed in Seychelles.
Are local directors required in order to receive an FX broker license in Seychelles?
Yes, when you obtain a forex license in Seychelles, a minimum of 2 local directors and an office are required. If your broker would prefer a license without a local presence requirement, then a jurisdiction such as Vanuatu might be a better fit because local directors and an office are currently not required.
What are the Differences Between a BC and LLC in St. Vincent & the Grenadines (SVG)?
Registering a new business in St. Vincent & The Grenadines (SVG) was once a relatively straightforward process. Due to recent […]View More