Obtain Your CySEC Forex License
Applying For a Forex Broker License in Cyprus – How Does It Work?
- To start the process, our team will need to collect basic documentation related to your new brokerage.
- Upon receiving all required documents, we’ll confirm if the desired brokerage name is available.
- Once the entity name has been confirmed, we’ll then register a new company in Cyprus.
- After successful company registration, we’ll then proceed with the license application.
- We’ll communicate with your team throughout the application process regarding updates and any additional items that may be required.
- Upon successful approval of the license, we’ll also assist in establishing a local bank account.
CySEC Forex Broker License – Important Facts
- The capital requirements for an STP licensed brokerage are €125,000; €730,000 for Market Making
- A physical office with a minimum of 3 local directors is required
- A minimum of 6 months is needed for the initial application & approval
- All appointed directors must demonstrate a solid background in finance
Atomiq Consulting – Your Forex Broker Licensing Partner
If your brokerage is looking to obtain a forex license in Cyprus, don’t hesitate to contact Atomiq Consulting today. After receiving some basic information about your business plans, we are happy to provide a quote and comprehensive overview of the license application process.
Founded in 2014, our team of license consultants at Atomiq Consulting have decades of experience in the foreign exchange industry, making us the ideal partner to assist your brokerage with a license application in Cyprus. Finally, we can also assist your firm with the acquisition of a currently licensed CySec forex broker, contact us today to learn more.
Contact Us Today for a Free License Quote!
To learn more about the entire set up process, discuss ongoing fees, and address any other questions, don’t hesitate to contact us today!
Cyprus FX Broker License FAQ
Are there any licensed brokers in Cyprus currently for sale?
In addition to license consultation, we can also assist you in acquiring an existing licensed broker in Cyprus. Because our offers vary based on availability in the market, it is best to contact us directly to discuss our current offers.
Can Atomiq Consulting assist with locating an office and appointing directors?
Absolutely. As part of our services, we’ll help to locate office space and guide you in selecting the required directors.
Is it possible to find a directory of all forex brokers regulated in Cyprus?
What license jurisdictions are similar to Cyprus?
Brokers seeking regulatory options in Europe should also consider a forex broker license in Malta. Another jurisdiction in the European Union worth exploring would be a forex broker license in Bulgaria.
How is forex trading regulated in Cyprus?
Is it possible to establish a license in a different EU member state?
Without a license in Cyprus, it will be challenging for any broker with ambitions for Europe to make significant headway. In addition to our license offering in Cyprus, Atomiq Consulting can also assist brokers looking to establish a presence in a specific European Union country, such as Bulgaria. Although each state has its unique set of requirements, we are able to provide the necessary guidance to aid in the decision making process.
What are the capital requirements needed in Cyprus?
Unlike other jurisdictions such as BVI, where there are no set capital requirements, Cyprus has fixed levels of paid up capital, which are set at €125,000 for STP and €730,000 for Market Making.
Does Atomiq Consulting offer a ready made CySEC company and license for sale?
The possibility exists, but depends on whether any brokers are currently for sale. An additional consideration is the amount of time needed to make the transition. Because each situation is unique, it is best to contact us so we can discuss your inquiry in more detail.
Applying For a Forex Broker License – 4 Trade-Offs To Keep In Mind
On a daily basis we discuss forex broker licenses with both existing brokers as well as entrepreneurs looking to launch […]View More
Cryptocurrency License in Estonia – 3 Major Advantages
Investors and entrepreneurs who are interested in applying for a cryptocurrency license in Europe have probably come across Estonia before. […]View More