Obtain Your CySEC Forex License
Applying For a Forex Broker License in Cyprus – How Does It Work?
- To start the process, our team will need to collect documentation related to your business
- Upon receiving all documentation, the first step in the process is selecting a business name and beginning the forex company formation process
- After successful company registration, we’ll proceed with the license application
- During the application process we’ll communicate with you regarding updates and any additional items needed
- Upon successful approval of the license, we’ll also assist in establishing a bank account
CySEC Forex License – Important Facts
- Capital Requirements of €125,000 for STP and €730,000 for Market Making
- Physical Office with 3 Local Directors Needed
- Minimum Completition Period of 6 Months
- All Directors Must Exhibit Experience in Finance
Atomiq Consulting – Your Forex Broker Licensing Partner
If you are looking to obtain a forex license in Cyprus, don’t hesitate to contact Atomiq Consulting. After obtaining some basic information about your business plans, we are happy to provide a quote and overview of the license process. With many years of experience in the forex industry and corporate services, Atomiq Consulting is the best choice for a professional and efficient application process.
To learn more about the set up process, fees, and other questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Cyprus FX License FAQ
Where is the List of Cyprus Regulated Brokers?
A full list of all regulated brokers can be found here: https://www.cysec.gov.cy/en-GB/entities/investment-firms/cypriot/.
What are the capital requirements needed in Cyprus?
Unlike other jurisdictions such as BVI, where there are no set capital requirements, Cyprus has fixed levels, which are set at €125,000 for STP and €730,000 for Market Making.
Is it possible to establish a license in a different EU member state?
Without a license in Cyprus, it will be challenging for any broker with ambitions for Europe to make significant headway. In addition to our license offering in Cyprus, Atomiq Consulting can also assist brokers looking to establish a presence in a specific European Union country, such as Bulgaria. Although each state has its unique set of requirements, we are able to provide the necessary guidance to aid in the decision making process.
Does Atomiq Consulting offer a ready made CySEC company and license for sale?
The possibility exists, but depends on whether any brokers are currently for sale. An additional consideration is the amount of time needed to make the transition. Because each situation is unique, it is best to contact us so we can discuss your inquiry in more detail.
Where can I learn more about the regulatory body in Cyprus?
The Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) oversees all forex activity in Cyprus. You can learn more by visiting the CySEC homepage.
Can Atomiq Consulting assist with locating an office and appointing directors?
Absolutely. As part of our services, we’ll help to locate office space and guide you in selecting the required directors.
Applying For a Forex Broker License – 4 Trade-Offs To Keep In Mind
On a daily basis we discuss forex broker licenses with both existing brokers as well as entrepreneurs looking to launch […]View More
Cryptocurrency License in Estonia – 3 Major Advantages
Investors and entrepreneurs who are interested in applying for a cryptocurrency license in Europe have probably come across Estonia before. […]View More