Bulgaria Forex License
Applying For A Forex Broker License In Bulgaria – How Does It Work?
- To start, we’ll perform an assessment of your brokerage so we can prepare the application.
- After our assessment has been made, we’ll provide an outline of the documents required to get started.
- The next step in process is selecting a business name and incorporating a local company in Bulgaria.
- Upon successful company registration, the license application process will commence.
- As we apply for the license, we’ll communicate with your team with updates from the regulator and also outline of any additional items that may be required.
- Upon successful approval of the license, we’ll then assist your team with establishment of a bank account.
Important Facts Related to an FX License in Bulgaria
- €125,000 in capital is required for a pure agency (A-book) model
- For a market making model, €750,000 in capital is needed
- A local office in Bulgaria is a strict requirement
- In addition to a physical office, local directors must be appointed as well
- Total time to obtain a license varies between 6 – 8 months
Atomiq Consulting – Your Forex Broker Licensing Partner
If you are curious about how to get to a forex license in Bulgaria, don’t hesitate to contact Atomiq Consulting today. Our years of industry experience, license expertise, and professionalism make Atomiq Consulting the ideal partner for establishing a forex broker license in Bulgaria. We are more than happy to provide a price quote and complete overview of the application process with you.
Contact Us For A Free Price Quote Today!
To learn more about the license application process, discuss fees in further detail, or ask any other questions related to obtaining a forex license in Bulgaria, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Bulgaria Forex Broker License FAQ
Are there any licensed brokers in Bulgaria currently for sale?
In addition to license consultation, we can also assist you in acquiring an existing licensed broker in Bulgaria. Because our offers vary based on availability in the market, it is best to contact us directly to discuss our current offers.
Is Atomiq Consulting able to assist with locating an office in Bulgaria?
Yes, we are able to help your broker locate an office in Bulgaria and recruit local staff to support it.
Can a Bulgaria forex license be passported to other countries in the European Union?
Yes. Once the license has been approved, the regulated broker is allowed to offer forex trading services to all EU member states.
Which regulator oversees forex activities in Bulgaria?
Forex & CFD trading in Bulgaria is overseen by the Bulgaria Financial Services Commissions (FSC).
How long does it take to set up an FX license in Bulgaria?
Although each case is unique, a general estimate is that it will take 6 – 8 months to receive a forex license in Bulgaria. If a license is needed more quickly, an alternative jurisdiction to consider is Vanuatu, which has a faster license approval time than regulatory jurisdictions in Europe.
Which forex license jurisdictions are similar to Bulgaria?
Brokers seeking regulatory options in Europe should also consider a forex broker license in Cyprus. Another jurisdiction in the European Union worth exploring would be a forex broker license in Malta.
What are the Differences Between a BC and LLC in St. Vincent & the Grenadines (SVG)?
Registering a new business in St. Vincent & The Grenadines (SVG) was once a relatively straightforward process. Due to recent […]View More