Apply For Your BVI Forex License
Establishing a Forex Broker License in BVI – How Does It Work?
- To start the process, our team will need to collect documentation related to your business
- Upon receiving all documentation, the first step in the process is selecting a business name and incorporating the company in BVI
- After successful company registration, we’ll proceed with the license application
- During the application process we’ll communicate with you regarding updates and any additional items needed
- Upon successful approval of the license, we’ll also assist in establishing a bank account
Important Facts Related to a BVI Forex License
- Capital determined on a case-by-case basis; can often be as high as $1,000,000
- A local office in BVI is required
- In addition to a physical office, local directors must also be appointed
- Total time to obtain a license varies 3 – 5 months
Atomiq Consulting – Your Forex Broker Licensing Partner
If you are looking to obtain a forex license in BVI, don’t hesitate to contact Atomiq Consulting. After obtaining some basic information about your business plans, we are happy to provide a quote and overview of the license process. With many years of experience in the forex industry and corporate services, Atomiq Consulting is the best choice for a professional and efficient application process.
To learn more about the set up process, fees, and other questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.
BVI Forex Broker License FAQ
What is the regulatory body in BVI?
How many directors are required to obtain a BVI forex broker license?
A minimum of 2 directors are needed.
After establishing the BVI FX company, is a bank account also offered?
Yes, we will also assist your business in establishing a bank account.
Under what law or guidelines is forex regulated in BVI?
Forex regulation in BVI falls under the SIBA (Securities and Investment Business Act) of 2010.
What are the minimum capital requirements?
Some jurisdictions have fixed capital requirements, for example when applying for a forex license in Bulgaria, these settings are fixed. In BVI, there are no fixed requirements, rather the level is determined on a case by case basis.
Is Atomiq Consulting able to assist with locating an office?
Yes, we are able to help with obtaining an office and finding local staff to support it.
Forex Payment Service Providers (PSP) and Payment Gateways
Those new to e-commerce often ask themselves, what is a Payment Service Provider or PSP? The answer is that today […]view more