BVI Forex License
How Does It Work?
- The first step in process is selecting a business name and incorporating the company
- Upon successful company registration, we’ll proceed with the license application
- During the application process we’ll communicate with you regarding updates and any additional items needed
- Upon successful approval of the license, we’ll also assist in establishing a bank account
Important Facts Related to a BVI Forex License
- Capital determined on a case-by-case basis, can often be as high as $1,000,000
- An office in BVI is required
- In addition to a physical office, local directors must also be appointed
- Total time to obtain a license varies 3 – 5 months
Atomiq Consulting – Your Forex Broker Licensing Partner
If you are looking to obtain a forex license in BVI, don’t hesitate to contact Atomiq Consulting. We assist you with every step of the process. To start we’ll set up the incorporation and also apply for the forex broker license on your behalf. We also assist with the bank account selection as well as local director appointments.
To learn more about the set up process, fees, and other questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.
BVI Forex Broker License FAQ
What is the regulatory body in BVI?
The BVI FSC.
Is Atomiq Consulting able to assist with locating an office?
Yes, we are able to help with obtaining an office and finding local staff to support it.