How To Get a Belize Forex License?
Belize Forex License – How Does It Work?
- In order to establish a forex license in Belize, the broker must first incorporate their business, which involves the normal due diligence process for any new company registration: identity documents, structure, and appointment of shareholders, to name a few
- Upon successful registration we’ll submit your license application to the IFSC (International Financial Services Commission)
- Once the license is approved by the IFSC, we’ll establish the required bank accounts needed for operations, capital, and deposit purposes
- A physical presence as well as local directors are prerequisite for obtaining this license. As part of our services, we’ll secure the office space and assist your broker in selecting directors
Important Facts Related to a Belize FX License
- $500,000 in capital requirements needed
- A physical office in Belize is required
- Total time to obtain a license varies from 4 to 5 months
- Money management also permitted
Atomiq Consulting – Your Forex Broker Licensing Partner
Atomiq Consulting offers a complete solution for obtaining a forex broker license in Belize. Due to our professionalism and industry expertise, we are the best partner for assisting your brokerage with this process. To apply for a Belize IFSC license, contact us today!
To learn more about the set up process, fees, and other questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Belize IFSC License FAQ
How is forex trading regulated in Belize?
IFSC forex regulation is governed via the Computer Wagering License Act. You can find specific details related to the act at the home page where it is posted.
How long does it take to receive a license?
Each situation is unique, making it difficult to estimate a specific time, however, as a general rule the license can be established within 4 to 5 months.
What is the regulator in the Belize?
The IFSC (International Financial Services Commission). Feel free to visit the homepage of the IFSC to learn more about them.
Is a physical office needed to obtain a license in the Belize?
Yes, this requirement is the case for most offshore jurisdictions. For example a forex license in the Seychelles requires a physical presence. Another example is BVI, where a local office is also needed.
Where can I find a directory of IFSC regulated brokers?
New Capital Requirements for Vanuatu Securities Dealers License
At the end of 2017, the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (VFSC) raised capital requirements for all forex brokers holding a […]view more