St. Vincent and the Grenadines (SVG) – Forex Broker Incorporation
Setting Up A St. Vincent IBC – How Does It Work?
- The first step in the process is to let us know the business entity name so we can determine its availability.
- Next, we’ll require some basic KYC documentation related to the company shareholder(s).
- We’ll then ask for your thoughts on the company structure and if you have any specific requirements for the new entity.
- Upon gathering all required documents, we’ll submit them to the registry and keep you posted regarding the status.
Important Facts Related to Establishing a St. Vincent IBC
- A physical office and local staff are not required when incorporating your forex brokerage in St. Vincent
- A St. Vincent IBC is not a forex license, rather the registration of a International Business Company (IBC)
- It will take roughly 2 – 3 weeks for your new brokerage to be incorporated
- Banking & payment services are quite challenging to obtain, however, we have several solutions available for newly incorporated SVG entities
Check Out Our YouTube Channel!
Atomiq Consulting – Your Partner For Corporate Services & Banking
If you are interested in registering a new forex broker in St. Vincent & the Grenadines, we are more than happy to assist you. Once we learn some basic details about your business plans, we are happy to provide you a price quote and answer any questions you may have. With decades of experience in the forex industry and a strong foundation in corporate services, Atomiq Consulting is the best choice for establishing your new business entity in St. Vincent & the Grenadines.
Contact Us For A Free Price Quote Today!
Our team of FX industry experts remain at your disposal. To learn more about setting up a corporate entity in St. Vincent, obtain a price quote, or ask a few questions, don’t hesitate to contact us today!
St. Vincent & The Grenadines IBC FAQ
Is it possible to acquire or purchase a forex broker registered in St. Vincent?
In addition to license consultation, we can also assist you in acquiring an existing offshore licensed broker or SVG registered entity. Because our offers vary based on availability in the market, it is best to contact us directly to discuss our current offers.
Is a physical office required in order to register a new FX brokerage in St. Vincent?
No, when setting up a new business entity in St. Vincent, a physical office isn’t required.
Is it possible to appoint a nominee director in St. Vincent & The Grenadines?
Yes, we are also able to assist you in selecting a nominee director for your newly incorporated IBC. For specific details and pricing, please contact us.
Is foreign exchange trading (forex) regulated in St. Vincent?
Currently online foreign exchange trading is not regulated in St. Vincent. When setting up an IBC in St. Vincent, you are only establishing a new business entity. If you are interested in obtaining a forex broker license, don’t hesitate to contact us in order to explore this opportunity further.
What jurisdictions are similar to the St. Vincent & the Grenadines?
If you are interested in simply registering a non licensed forex brokerage, you may also want to consider Marshall Islands.
Is Atomiq Consulting able to assist with banking?
Yes. It’s important to note that banking is becoming more challenging for unregulated jurisdictions like St. Vincent. Although we have some banking solutions available, be prepared to accept some limitations.
How many local directors are needed in St. Vincent?
Currently no local directors are required to register a new forex broker in St. Vincent & The Grenadines.
Local Agent Vs. Consulting Firm – Which is Better for Obtaining a Forex Broker License?
Considering we are a consulting firm ourselves, it shouldn’t be a surprise that we have a bias on this topic. […]View More
Do You Need A License to Start a Forex Proprietary Trading Firm / Prop Desk?
Interest in launching a forex & CFD prop desk / prop shop has indeed piqued in the last few months. […]View More