Bulgaria Forex License
Bulgaria Forex Broker License – How Does It Work?
- The first step in process is selecting a business name and incorporating the company
- Upon successful company registration, we’ll proceed with the license application
- During the application process we’ll communicate with you regarding updates and any additional items needed
- Upon successful approval of the license, we’ll also assist in establishing a bank account
Important Facts Related to an FX License in Bulgaria
- €125,000 in capital requirements needed for a pure agency (A-book) model
- For a market making model, €750,000 in capital is needed
- A physical office in Bulgaria is required
- In addition to a physical office, local directors must also be appointed
- Total time to obtain a license varies between 6 – 8 months
Atomiq Consulting – Your Forex Broker Licensing Partner
If you are curious about how to get to a forex license in Bulgaria, don’t hesitate to contact Atomiq Consulting. Our years of industry experience, attention to detail, and professionalism make us the best partner for establishing forex licenses. We are happy to provide a free quote and overview of our approach.
To learn more about the set up process, fees, and other questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Bulgaria Forex Broker License FAQ
Can this license be passported to other areas?
Yes, once the license has been approved, the broker is allowed to offer forex trading services to all EU member states.
Is Atomiq Consulting able to assist with locating an office?
Yes, we are able to help with obtaining an office and finding local staff to support it.
Which regulator oversees forex activities in Bulgaria?
The Bulgaria Financial Services Commissions (FSC). You can learn more about them by visiting their website.
How long does it take to set up an FX license in Bulgaria?
Although each case is unique, a general estimate is 6 – 8 months. If a license is needed more quickly, an alternative jurisdiction to consider is Vanuatu, where a license can be established more quickly.
The Belize IFSC Introduces New Capital Requirements
As the popularity of forex licenses in Belize has increased, the local regulatory body, the Belize International Financial Services Commission […]view more