Apply For a Vanuatu Forex License with Atomiq Consulting
Vanuatu Forex Brokerage License (VFSC)
Forex Broker Registration in Vanuatu – How Does It Work?
- To get started, we’ll need to know the business name your broker wishes to operate under, upon which we’ll register the new company
- Once your Vanuatu entity has been successfully incorporated, the license application process begins
- Our team will send a list of the documents required to apply for the license, which will then need to be completed before we start the application process
- Once the application is underway, we’ll be remain in contact with your team regarding application progress and updates
- Upon successful approval of the license, we’ll also assist in establishing a bank account
Important Facts Related to Vanuatu Dealers In Securities Licenses
- The Vanuatu Dealers In Securities License allows for both market making and STP (A-book) business models
- A physical office in Vanuatu will soon become a requirement
- $50,000 in capital is now required in order to receive approval
- Brokers are not required to physically visit Vanuatu in order to receive license approval
- Total time to obtain a license varies between 3 – 5 months
Atomiq Consulting – Your Forex Broker Licensing Partner
Only a handful of consultation firms possess the in-depth knowledge and experience that is required to successfully apply for a forex license in Vanuatu. Our combined years of industry experience and forex broker regulation expertise are just a couple of the reasons that brokers around the globe have chosen Atomiq Consulting to process their license application. Should you have additional questions about the application process or are simply looking to get started, we are more than happy provide our assistance.
To learn more about the set up process, fees, and address any other questions related to a Vanuatu forex license, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Vanuatu Forex License, Regulation, and Registration FAQ
Are there any licensed forex brokers in Vanuatu currently for sale?
In addition to license consultation, we can also assist you in acquiring an existing offshore licensed broker. Because our offers vary based on availability in the market, it is best to contact us directly to discuss our current offers.
How long does it take to set up a Vanuatu Dealers In Securities license?
Depending upon how quickly the documents are sent to our team, it will take roughly 3 – 5 months to receive license approval.
How is FX & CFD trading regulated in Vanuatu?
Online forex trading as well as the regulation of other financial instruments is overseen by the Financial Services Commission in Vanuatu, which was established per the Dealers In Securities (Licensing) Act. In summary, The Dealers In Securities (Licensing) Act [CAP 70 of Vanuatu Law] allows for the regulation and oversight of forex trading in Vanuatu.
What is the name of the regulatory body In Vanuatu?
Forex trading in Vanuatu is regulated by the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (VFSC).
What offshore license jurisdictions are similar to a Vanuatu?
How can one see whether or not a broker is licensed in Vanuatu?
All brokers licensed by the VFSC can be found in the public directory of the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission.
Some Interesting Facts about Vanuatu
- Since the late 18th century, this island was known as New Hebrides (the original Hebrides are an archipelago found off the west coast of Scotland). Upon achieving independence the name Vanuatu was adopted, which loosely translates to “standing at home or on the land”, a sign of its newly found independence.
- Vanuatu, or at the time New Hebrides, was jointly administered by both France and the United Kingdom, which is why 2 of the 3 official languages of Vanuatu are English and French.
- Scuba diving enthusiasts often visit Vanuatu in order to explore the sunken President Coolidge troop carrier, which is one of the biggest shipwrecks in the world that recreational divers are able to explore.
The Vanuatu VFSC Approves the Mandatory Office Requirement for All Licensed Forex Brokers
In a decision that the FX & CFD investment community has been anticipating for several years now, the Vanuatu VFSC […]View More
Local Agent Vs. Consulting Firm – Which is Better for Obtaining a Forex Broker License?
Considering we are a consulting firm ourselves, it shouldn’t be a surprise that we have a bias on this topic. […]View More