Labuan Money Broking Forex License
Key Information Related to a Labuan Forex License
- Capital requirements of 500,000 Malaysian Ringgit (~$120,000)
- A physical presence in Labuan is required with a minimum of two local employees
- No restrictions on PAMM/MAM accounts
- Leverage capped at 100:1
- A physical interview in Labuan is required prior to license approval
Forex Broker Registration in Labuan – How Does It Work?
- To get started, we’ll need to know the desired business name of your brokerage, upon which we’ll incorporate a new business entity in Labuan.
- Once we’ve successfully registered your new business, the license application process will officially start.
- Our team will send a complete list of the documents required to apply for the license.
- Upon receipt of your documentation we’ll then start the application process.
- Once the application is underway, we’ll remain in contact with your team regarding updates and any requests for additional information.
- After the license has been approved, we’ll then proceed to set up a bank account as well as any PSP solutions that might be needed.
Atomiq Consulting – Your Forex Broker Licensing Partner
Founded in 2014, Atomiq Consulting specializes in company registration, licensing and banking services for FX brokers. Having successfully established over 10 licenses in Labuan to date, we are intimately familiar with all aspects of the application and approval process. With decades of industry experience and knowledge under our belts, we are the ideal partner to assist your brokerage in obtaining a forex broker license in Labaun, Malaysia.
To Explore Our FX Broker Licensing Services in Further Detail, Contact Us Today!
To learn more about the set up process, fees, and other related questions don’t hesitate to contact us.
Frequently Asked Questions Related to a Labuan, Malaysia LFSA Forex License
Are there any Labuan licensed forex brokers currently for sale?
In addition to license consultation, we can also assist you in acquiring an existing licensed FX brokerage. Because our offers vary based on availability in the market, it is best to contact us directly to discuss our current offers.
How are taxes handled in Labuan?
Labuan licensed forex brokers pay either a tax rate of 3%, or a fixed amount which is 20,000 Malaysian Ringgit.
Which regulatory body oversees licensed forex brokers in Malaysia?
The LFSA (Labuan Financial Services Authority) regulates forex activity in Labuan, Malaysia.
Does this license allow brokers to target investors in Malaysia?
No, investors from Malaysia are not allowed to open an account with an LFSA licensed brokerage.
Which jurisdictions are similar to Labuan, Malaysia?
In our opinion, Labuan, Malaysia is currently the optimal forex broker license in Asia. Brokers interested in other jurisdictions should consider some offshore options, for example, Mauritius. A forex broker license in Seychelles would be another consideration.
How long does it take to obtain a money broker license in Labuan, Malaysia?
Although every application is unique, making it difficult to provide an exact timeframe, it will require roughly 12 – 16 weeks.
Are there any deposit bonus restrictions for licensed forex brokers in Labuan?
Currently the LFSA does not have any restrictions related to deposit bonus for brokers who hold an FX license in Labuan.
Could you also assist us in establishing a fund management license in Labuan?
Yes, we also specialize in these type of licenses.
Applying For a Forex Broker License – 4 Trade-Offs To Keep In Mind
On a daily basis we discuss forex broker licenses with both existing brokers as well as entrepreneurs looking to launch […]View More
Cryptocurrency License in Estonia – 3 Major Advantages
Investors and entrepreneurs who are interested in applying for a cryptocurrency license in Europe have probably come across Estonia before. […]View More