Obtain an FCA UK Forex Broker License
Applying for an FCA Forex Broker License in the UK – How Does It Work?
- Our team will first evaluate your business plans to determine if an FCA license makes the most sense from a financial and investment perspective
- We’ll require basic information about your brokerage plans, directors, corporate structure and prior history in order to properly evaluate your application
- After reviewing your documentation we’ll then provide an application roadmap with specific milestones
- As we progress during the application progress we’ll keep you up to date on the latest communication with the FCA
Important Facts Related to an FCA Forex Broker License in UK
- A strong background in finance and investment is a minimum requirement for the directors of the brokerage
- There are two levels of capital: 125k£ and 750k£
- A physical office with a local directors in the United Kingdom is a requirement
- In some cases it may make more sense to acquire an existing FCA brokerage, a service we also offer
Atomiq Consulting – Your Forex Broker Licensing Partner
Due to our years of industry experience, positive track record, and legal knowledge we are the ideal partner for establishing your FCA forex broker license in the UK. In addition to our forex broker license services, we also specialize in forex brokers for sale. Depending on your specific needs, it may make more sense to acquire an existing business, which is a discussion we are happy to have with you.
Contact Atomiq Consulting Today!
To learn more about the fees to establish a broker license in the UK, discuss the process in further detail, and address any additional questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.
FCA UK Forex License FAQ
How is forex trading regulated in the United Kingdom?
How much leverage are FCA regulated brokers allowed to offer?
In 2018, the European Securities and Markets Authorities (ESMA) adopted two decisions which reflect leverage reductions in CFDs products and their distribution to retail clients.
Leverage ratios for CFDs were reduced to 1:20 while leverage has been set to 1:30 for forex products.
Are binary options allowed in the UK?
Is it possible to an acquire an existing FCA broker license? Are there any FCA brokers for sale?
Yes, we have a portfolio of brokers for sale, some of which are FCA licensed forex brokers. Please contact us to discuss our current offerings.
Proposed Changes to Vanuatu (VFSC) Financial Dealers / Forex Broker License
The regulatory landscape in the forex industry is constantly changing, with proposed amendments to Securities / Financial Dealers License in […]View More
Why Obtaining a Bank Account for Unregulated & Non-Licensed Forex Brokers Is Becoming More Challenging – 3 Important Reasons
As each day passes, it is becoming more difficult for non-regulated and unlicensed forex brokers to obtain banking solutions, especially […]View More