Marshall Islands – Forex Broker Company Formation
Marshall Islands IBC Incorporation – How Does It Work?
- To start the process, we’ll require typical due diligence documents for all director(s) and shareholder(s) such as identity documents and proof of address. Examples of identity documents are government issued passports or driver’s licenses. A suitable proof of residency would be include bank statements or utility bills. Additionally, we’ll need to know the type of corporate structure your broker wishes to establish.
- Once our team has gathered all requested documents, we’ll send over an application form.
- After we’ve receiving the completed application, we’ll check the local register to confirm your desired business name and then file the company formation.
- It generally takes around 1 week to successfully register a new IBC in the Marshall Islands.
- Once the new IBC has been incorporated, we can also assist with a banking. It’s important to note, however, that offshore banking solutions are more difficult to attain and approached on a case-by-case basis. We suggest contacting us directly to discuss our solutions in further detail.
Marshall Islands Company Incorporation Advantages
- A physical office and local staff are not required in order to establish a new company
- If required, we are also able to appoint nominee directors
- Complete anonymity: no public records are held in the Marshall Islands
- No tax obligations or liabilities for non-residents
- Speedy incorporation time frame: a new IBC can be established in 1 – 2 weeks
Atomiq Consulting – Your Partner For Offshore Company Formations
Atomiq Consulting offers a complete solution for FX brokers looking to incorporate their business in Marshall Islands. Due to our professionalism and decades of forex industry expertise, we are the ideal choice for assisting your forex broker in establishing a Marshall Islands IBC. To begin the application process, contact us today!
Contact Us Today For a Free Price Quote!
To learn more about the costs involved in establishing a new company in Marshall Islands, discuss banking solutions, or ask any other questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Marshall Islands IBC FAQ
Is it possible to acquire or purchase a forex broker registered in the Marshall Islands?
In addition to our corporate & legal services, we can also assist you in acquiring an existing offshore licensed broker or Marshall Islands registered entity. Because our offers vary based on availability in the market, it is best to contact us directly to discuss our current offers.
Is a physical office required in order to register a new FX brokerage in Marshall Islands?
No, when setting up a new business entity in Marshall Islands, a physical office isn’t necessary.
Is it possible to appoint a nominee director?
Yes, we are also able to assist you in selecting a nominee director. Please contact our consulting team to discuss this in further detail.
What does IBC stand for?
IBC stands for International Business Company.
Does Marshall Islands offer forex licenses?
No, it is only possible to register an International Business Company (IBC) in the Marshall Islands. If you prefer to apply for a forex broker license, we are more than happy to assist you with the entire process. Feel free to contact our team of license consultants to explore our services in further detail.
What jurisdictions are similar to the Marshall Islands?
If you are interested in simply registering a non-licensed forex brokerage, St. Vincent & The Grenadines is another consideration.
What is required to incorporate a new company in Marshall Islands?
General due diligence documents will be needed. For example, we’ll require a copy of a government issued ID as well as a proof of residency such as a utility bill. We’ll also need to know the name of the new IBC so we can ensure that it hasn’t already been taken.
Can a bank account be offered as part of the package?
Yes. It’s important to note, however, that offshore banking solutions are more difficult to attain and approached on a case-by-case basis. We suggest contacting us directly to discuss our solutions in further detail.
Labuan Vs. Vanuatu – An Offshore License Comparison
The biggest challenge forex brokers face when it comes to offshore licensing is deciding upon the proper jurisdiction. Banking, license […]View More