El Salvador Cryptocurrency / Digital Asset License
Launching a Digital Asset / Cryptocurrency in El Salvador – How Does it Work?
- To kick off the process, our team will need to know the business name your exchange wishes to operate under, which we’ll then cross check with the local registry. Note that the official title of the license is Bitcoin Service Provider
- Upon confirmation that the desired entity name is available, the license application process can officially commence
- Our team will send a list of the documents required to apply for the digital asset license, which will then need to be completed before we can officially start the application process
- Once the license application has been submitted for review, our team will remain in contact, keeping you up to speed with the latest communication from the Central Bank
- Pre-approval will then involve establishing the local company
- After the license has been successfully approved, we’ll also assist with the establishment of a bank account for your newly licensed digital exchange
El Salvador Crypto License – Some Important Facts
- The exchange of crypto currency by regulated exchanges in El Salvador is not subject to capital gains tax
- A registered office address and employee on the ground are required for license approval
- The current paid up capital is set at $2,000
- Total time to obtain a license varies between 2 – 5 months
Atomiq Consulting – Your Cryptocurrency / Digital Asset Licensing Partner
Only a handful of consultation firms possess the in-depth knowledge and experience that is required to successfully apply for a cryptocurrency license in El Salvador. Our combined years of industry experience and expertise in the realm of financial regulation are just a couple of the reasons that brokers around the globe have chosen Atomiq Consulting to process their cryptocurrency license application. Should you have additional questions about the application process or are simply looking to get started, we are more than happy provide our assistance.
Contact Us for a Quote!
To learn more about the license application process, ongoing charges, and address any other questions related to a digital asset / cryptocurrency license in El Salvador, don’t hesitate to contact us.
FAQ Related to Licensing, Company Formation, and Banking for a Digital Asset License / Cryptocurrency License in El Salvador
Are there any licensed crypto exchanges in El Salvador currently for sale?
In addition to license consultation, we can also assist you in acquiring an existing exchange or brokerage. Because our offers vary based on availability in the market, it is best to contact us directly to discuss our current offers.
What is the average approval period for obtaining a crypto license in El Salvador?
Applications for a digital asset license in El Salvador should expect to wait around 2 – 5 months for license approval.
Which regulatory body or agency regulates crypto currency in El Salvador?
The Central Reserve Bank of El Salvador oversees cryptocurrency regulation.
What is the corporate tax rate in El Salvador?
Which digital asset / crypto currency license jurisdictions are similar to a Vanuatu?
From our experience, the only offshore destination comparable to Vanuatu would be Labuan, Malaysia.
Can government fees and taxes be paid in cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin?
Yes, this is permitted.
Is there a directory of licensed digital asset exchanges in El Salvador?
Yes, all exchanges licensed by the Central Reserve Bank of El Salvador can be found in this public directory.
Labuan Vs. Vanuatu – An Offshore License Comparison
The biggest challenge forex brokers face when it comes to offshore licensing is deciding upon the proper jurisdiction. Banking, license […]View More