Launch Your Own Cryptocurrency Broker With Atomiq Consulting
Why Create a Crypto Currency Exchange?
Build a Cryptocurrency Exchange with Atomiq Consulting
Atomiq Consulting offers the most comprehensive white label services in the industry
We offer a complete pricing and exchange solution in a variety of cryptocurrencies, which operate 24/7..
Cryptocurrency Website Design Services
As specialists in website development and IT services, we’ll help you build your own custom tailored bitcoin exchange website.
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency White Label Technology
There is no need to invest thousands of dollars in your own bitcoin exchange software when you can establish your customized white label with Atomiq Consulting.
We can assist you in obtaining a cryptocurrency license in a variety of global jurisdictions
Incorporation & Banking
In addition to our licensing services, we can also help to establish a new company for your exchange and offer payment solutions as well.
As your exchange grows we can help you to effectively manage risk and maximize the returns on your business.
How to Start My Own Cryptocurrency Brokerage Business?
- To start the process, you’ll need to incorporate a new business entity
- It is strongly recommended that you also consider obtaining a cryptocurrency license, which is an excellent way to stand out from the crowd and enhance the prestige of your exchange
- Once your company has been established you’ll need to secure the necessary technology to launch your exchange, a service we offer at Atomiq Consulting
- Finally, you’ll need to partner with a liquidity provider in order to offer pricing and exchange services to your clients
- Each step outlined above will require time and expertise, which is why it makes sense to contact Atomiq Consulting for guidance in launching your crypto currency exchange
Important Facts About Starting a Bitcoin Exchange Business
- Rapidly growing market with total capitalization over 200 bn USD
- Over 1000 different instruments: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Dash, Zcash to name a few
- 24/7 open market for trading
- More then 50 million active traders
- As each day passes cryptocurrencies are receiving more mainstream attention, making this the ideal market for early adopters
Start Your Own Bitcoin Exchange with Atomiq Consulting
Atomiq Consulting started off as a foreign exchange consulting firm. Given the rapid rise of the crypto currency space, we soon jumped at the opportunity to offer our clients a complimentary service to foreign exchange. Given our extensive background in foreign exchange, we are an excellent partner as we already have decades of experience with financial transactions.
To learn how to make a crypto currency exchange, discuss licensing, payments or any other questions, don’t hesitate to contact us today!
How to Build an International Cryptocurrency Exchange – FAQ
Do I require a license to in order to build my own crypto exchange?
Currently a license isn’t a requirement when starting your own bitcoin business. We strongly recommend, however, that you consider obtaining a cryptocurrency license due to the many benefits it offers to your exchange.
Do you offer payment solutions for cryptocurrency exchanges and cryptocurrency brokers?
Yes, we are able to offer several fiat-based payment services for cryptocurrency exchanges. Contact us to learn more about our payment services.
Is it possible for my exchange to issue ICOs?
Yes. We do recommend, though, that you strongly consider obtaining a crypto currency exchange license if you intend on launching your own ICO.
Which regions currently regulate cryptocurrency exchanges?
The landscape for cryptocurrency regulation is rapidly changing. At the moment, however, the major jurisdictions to watch out for are: Estonia, Malta, Gibraltar, and Japan.
ASIC’s Product Intervention Calls for Reduced Leverage and Negative Balance Protection in Australia
The Australian Securities & Investments Commission, commonly referred to as ASIC recently announced significant changes regarding the regulation of forex […]View More
The Bahamas SCB Enacts Sweeping Changes for Bahamas Forex Broker License Applicants and Licensees
In a recent landmark decision, the Bahamas SCB has enacted annual and quarterly cost increases for both licensed brokers as […]View More