Mauritius Forex License
Apply for a Mauritius Forex License
Establishing a Forex Broker License in Mauritius – How Does It Work?
- To begin the application process, our team will need to collect documentation related to your business and directors
- Upon receiving all documentation, the first step is selecting an entity name and proceeding to incorporate the company in Mauritius
- Upon company registration, we’ll proceed with the actual license application
- During this process we’ll communicate with you about all updates and any additional documentation needed
- After the license has been approved, we’ll proceed with establishing a bank account
Some Basic Facts about an Investment License in Mauritius
- Capital requirements are 1,000,000 MUR (roughly $30,000)
- Local office in Mauritius a requirement
- No restrictions on leverage, PAMM/MAM accounts, or IBs
- At least one local employee must be employed full time
- No tax on income or dividends; no capital gains tax or inheritance tax
Atomiq Consulting – Your Forex Broker Licensing Partner
If you would like to obtain a forex license in Malta, feel free to contact Atomiq Consulting. Once we learn some basic details about your plans, we are happy to provide a quote and overview of the license process. With many years of experience in the forex industry and corporate services, Atomiq Consulting is the best choice for a professional and efficient application process.
To learn more about our license offerings, all fees, and any other questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Mauritius Forex Broker License FAQ
What is the regulatory body in Mauritius?
How many directors are required to obtain a Mauritius forex broker license?
A minimum of 2 directors are needed.
Are there any deposit bonus restrictions with a Mauritius forex broker license?
No, the Mauritius FSC does not restrict forex brokers from offering deposit bonuses.
New Capital Requirements for Vanuatu Securities Dealers License
At the end of 2017, the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (VFSC) raised capital requirements for all forex brokers holding a […]view more